Fiona qualified in 1999 and has worked exclusively in family law throughout Surrey and Sussex ever since. She joined Kay and Pascoe LLP in April 2018.
Fiona is keen to ensure that her clients’ have access to the services of any professional they may need and therefore she works closely with a range of specialists, including counsellors, financial advisers, life coaches and accountants.
She has represented clients with cases in the magistrates, county courts and at the Central Family Court.
As the role of the family lawyer has developed Fiona has expanded her practice to assist clients at the beginning of a relationship to prepare a cohabitation agreement or a pre-marital agreement, depending on their circumstances.
Fiona advises on:
- Divorce and civil partnership dissolution proceedings whether contested or not
- Financial applications stemming from a separation or divorce
- Disputes about children
- Cohabitation agreements
- Pre-marital agreements
- Domestic abuse injunctions
- Use of alternative dispute procedures
- Ways in which Grandparents can seek contact with their Grandchildren
- Separation agreements
Outside work, Fiona enjoys spending time in her garden, walking her dog, cooking and going to the cinema and theatre.